Picture not sharp

Reaction score
hey,
I just bought P3P from eBay I took some pics and videos and it's seems like they are not clear as I would think or I saw another pics from P3P
Here is some of my pics

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 386
And if this is a new bird, make sure that you remove the clear film from the front on the UV filter and the small white foam piece from the back of the gimbal. Did you tweak any of the settings or shoot in 'auto'? Are thes pics from the sd card or from the Go app?

Actually i bought it on Ebay, All is shoot in auto, I tried to do some pic at nite in manul.
It's from Go app downloaded and viewed on iPad mini 4 so i thought since ipad has a really good screen would come up sharp since pics are in 12 pix?

Last edited:
It sounds as if you are using the images stored on the iPad. If so, they are low resolution images downloaded from the drone as it flies. The drone's SD card has much higher res images on it. Also check the drone camera setup for what settings are set there. There are settings for what resolution the camera itself will use to write its files on the SD CARD.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

oh ok so i will have to download all pictures to PC in order to see actual quality of picture? I changed format picture from JPEG to RAW but i coudnt find resolution of picture like i could change it from 5pix to 12 pix?

oh ok so i will have to download all pictures to PC in order to see actual quality of picture? I changed format picture from JPEG to RAW but i coudnt find resolution of picture like i could change it from 5pix to 12 pix?
There's your problem. The go app will not download RAW files. Only jpeg and 1080 video can.
Get your self a lightening to SD card reader and you can plug your card right into the iPad. I use mine everyday:)

Ok good i am getting lightening cable, i just put pic on laptop and going thru pics and its much better ;) here is some pics what do you think ?
also i have it in RAW+JPEG mode ? i dont edit pics but i will try to learn it? what would be best software to start with?

Attachments

• DJI_0128.JPG
    DJI_0128.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 362
  • DJI_0040.JPG
    DJI_0040.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 341
  • DJI_0163.JPG
    DJI_0163.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 337
Very nice!

I use Light Room on my iPad for editing my pics.

Reactions: 500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31