Phanton 4 + Samsung s2 mini + Litchi + DJI GO 4

Reaction score
I just want to share my new sperience with Litchi AND DJI GO 4 on a Sansung tablet s2 mini. It may help others.
I am not ease to give up. After some searching on the Internet and read lots an lots of posts I start doing my own tests, and now I got Litchi up and running on my Samsung tablet S2 mini and DJI GO 4.
Below I am sending the steps to get it up.
First of all go to How do I turn on the Developer Options menu on my Samsung Galaxy device? and turn on "Developer Options".
Anable "USB debugging" scroll down and anable "Verify Apps over USB".
LITCHI
0.Install Litchi on your tablet
1.Turn on the Phantom 4
2.Turn on the tablet
3.Put the tablet in place and hook the cable from the RC to the tablet
4.Turn on the RC
5.Most likely nothing will happening
6.Reboot your tablet.(cold boot)(Do not turn off Phantom 4 or RC, leave as it is, ON)
7.After reboot, will pop up on screen asking about a USB link. Press OK
8.The Litchi will start on and show a connection with Phantom 4 :)
I test it tons of times
P.S. We can not have DJI GO 4 and Litchi installed at the same "tablet and user".
If we want to have Litchi and DJI GO 4 at the same tablet we have to install DJI GO 4 on another user account.
DJI GO 4
0.Create another account on your tablet
1.Install DJI GO 4 on that account
2.After cold boot, force stop Litchi
3.Change user and start DJI GO 4
4. The magic is done :)

I hope this help!

Rather than having an account for each app why not just "Force Stop" the app you are not using?

I have no problem having Litchi and GO4 installed on the same tablet, using the same account, as long as I don't run both at the same time. However I'm using iOS.

On iPad we have no problems at all. iOS works like a charme. Thats way. On iOS we can have all installed at the same time and no probles will happend

I have no problem having Litchi and GO4 installed on the same tablet, using the same account, as long as I don't run both at the same time. However I'm using iOS.

I just want to share my new sperience with Litchi AND DJI GO 4 on a Sansung tablet s2 mini. It may help others.
I am not ease to give up. After some searching on the Internet and read lots an lots of posts I start doing my own tests, and now I got Litchi up and running on my Samsung tablet S2 mini and DJI GO 4.
Below I am sending the steps to get it up.
First of all go to How do I turn on the Developer Options menu on my Samsung Galaxy device? and turn on "Developer Options".
Anable "USB debugging" scroll down and anable "Verify Apps over USB".
LITCHI
0.Install Litchi on your tablet
1.Turn on the Phantom 4
2.Turn on the tablet
3.Put the tablet in place and hook the cable from the RC to the tablet
4.Turn on the RC
5.Most likely nothing will happening
6.Reboot your tablet.(cold boot)(Do not turn off Phantom 4 or RC, leave as it is, ON)
7.After reboot, will pop up on screen asking about a USB link. Press OK
8.The Litchi will start on and show a connection with Phantom 4 :)
I test it tons of times
P.S. We can not have DJI GO 4 and Litchi installed at the same "tablet and user".
If we want to have Litchi and DJI GO 4 at the same tablet we have to install DJI GO 4 on another user account.
DJI GO 4
0.Create another account on your tablet
1.Install DJI GO 4 on that account
2.After cold boot, force stop Litchi
3.Change user and start DJI GO 4
4. The magic is done :)

I hope this help!

I may be late on this, but on my Android Shield tablet, once I force a Shutdown, a module down a bit is also an option to "Open by default". Set this to 'No defaults set' on both Litchi and DJI GO 4 apps. This is found under Apps not under 'App optimization'. Then when you power on, the menu to choose which App will popup. Hope this helps.

Yip same just turn on remote tablet then ask which app djigo4 or djigo or litchi ,works just fine ,account for each app bit over the top and I have never forced closed another app,have not needed to.some say they not play together,they play just fine,I think that come back to device not powerfull enough,I don't even airplane mode it,someone calls I answer and then continue flying,never had a issue,android user on Samsung 10/1,tab A android 6.0.1 with latest litchi and go4,not update djigo yet,

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT