PhantomSE Video Recording problems, video hangs at anything over 720p. (Video)

Reaction score
Please take 10 minutes of your Saturday to view this video guys. Excuse the mumbling and the "um's", I had just woken up.

The problems are outlined in the video, drone functions perfectly fine, but will not record over 720p. SD Card is the correct class, and supports 4K recording.
Have tried a lot of things, I just need some input of what this could be. Almost seems like the processor for the camera sensor can't take the data flow and pisses the bed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey man this really sux Have you formatted the the card in the drone or tried another card I guessing you already have. Has it done this out of the box or did it start doing it randomly

Hey man this really sux Have you formatted the the card in the drone or tried another card I guessing you already have. Has it done this out of the box or did it start doing it randomly
Hey man, yeah I have tired formatting the card through the DJI app when it's inserted into the drone, no luck. I have tried several other cards, I bought this one yesterday since people recommend the SanDisk Extremes, when this started happening I thought my card was to slow so i bought this new one and no luck. It started randomly happening, seems almost as if it started happening right after last firmware upgrade, even though i don't think it's software since I've already downgraded and nothing changed.

Was it working at 4K before this happened? I've had a similar situation with mine, but then discovered the computer I was using to view the video doesn't have the guts to handle 4K video. I had to set my P3SE back to record at 1080P for my computer to be able to handle it.

Was it working at 4K before this happened? I've had a similar situation with mine, but then discovered the computer I was using to view the video doesn't have the guts to handle 4K video. I had to set my P3SE back to record at 1080P for my computer to be able to handle it.

The drone doesn't even film in anything above 720p so it's not a viewing issue, there's nothing to view since it doesn't even record

Reactions: olfart

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20