PhantomPilots App

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We are excited to announce that we have submitted the Official PhantomPilots.com iOS App. In a few weeks we will be adding this app to the app store. Here are some teaser screenshots:

image1.PNG
image2.PNG
image3.PNG

Will there be an android version?

The Android version is on the app store now. It appears to be functioning great. Please download it, and let me know how you like it.

Also, don't forget to give a 5 star rating in the Google Play Store :)

Great to hear Jacob ! Been checking and not seen it pop up yet .
Thought IOS would be out first but hey...at least we closer ;)
Thanks for the update !!

The Android version is on the app store now. It appears to be functioning great. Please download it, and let me know how you like it.

Also, don't forget to give a 5 star rating in the Google Play Store :)
Getting it now :)

** see new post (#14) for solution**

Loaded Android version using a new Nexus 7 (on 5.1.1).

...When I woke up it had finally loaded the sign-in screen. After sign-on, dozing off again and waking back up, it was still trying to log me in... and no, I don't have a sleep disorder.

So, for me, it is non-responsive and not worth the time or effort. I loaded an anti-virus app to check if something was preventing or slowing down this app - no issues. Hope to see an update so I can try again, but in the meantime I'll keep using the screen icon I made to connect via browser.

Thanks for trying.

Last edited:
Loaded Android version using a new Nexus 7 (on 5.1.1).

...When I woke up it had finally loaded the sign-in screen. After sign-on, dozing off again and waking back up, it was still trying to log me in... and no, I don't have a sleep disorder.

So, for me, it is non-responsive and not worth the time or effort. I loaded an anti-virus app to check if something was preventing or slowing down this app - no issues. Hope to see an update so I can try again, but in the meantime I'll keep using the screen icon I made to connect via browser.

Thanks for trying.
Thanks for the feedback. I signed in yesterday and am still logged in. Maybe try deleting and redownloading and ensuring you checked "stay logged in".

-typed from Galaxy S3

Jacob, thanks for your reply. Turns out that my issue ran a little bit deeper than this app. After trying 100 or so fixes found all over the net about slow web page and app loading, etc., the solution turned out to be simple: I changed the DNS server on my router to the Google public DNS 8.8.8.8 (could also have used 8.8.4.4 as a secondary but my Asus router only uses a primary DNS server. My ISP-issued DNS was great for every other device in my home (12 clients), but was poison for my Nexus 7 and Android.

Everything, including this app, now loads in milliseconds as opposed to minutes. The app looks great and is very responsive. I apologize to you and to the developers for trying to push the blame onto your app. Thank you for all that you do.

John

Reactions: Jacob and dirkclod
Jacob, thanks for your reply. Turns out that my issue ran a little bit deeper than this app. After trying 100 or so fixes found all over the net about slow web page and app loading, etc., the solution turned out to be simple: I changed the DNS server on my router to the Google public DNS 8.8.8.8 (could also have used 8.8.4.4 as a secondary but my Asus router only uses a primary DNS server. My ISP-issued DNS was great for every other device in my home (12 clients), but was poison for my Nexus 7 and Android.

Everything, including this app, now loads in milliseconds as opposed to minutes. The app looks great and is very responsive. I apologize to you and to the developers for trying to push the blame onto your app. Thank you for all that you do.

John
Not a problem, glad it worked out.

images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
..Yep ! Just got it on me Apple ! Thanks Jacob..It's cool . We uptown now !! :D
Now If I can just figure out how to get my bird in the phone I can worry ya more often !! :eek:

Haha, be sure to rate the app. We are working on a few minor improvements, but everything is stable and works. Search "phantompilots" and it comes up.

Reactions: dirkclod
Any tricks to logging in on iOS 8.12 ?
Tried deleting and reinstalling couple times :(
No stars for U :p

Any tricks to logging in on iOS 8.12 ?
Tried deleting and reinstalling couple times :(
No stars for U :p
750 all I have is a 4S and it's 8.03 so afraid I can't help ya none buddy .

750 all I have is a 4S and it's 8.03 so afraid I can't help ya none buddy .
Ok thanks for nothing :p
I'm on the 6 I'm waiting for 8.4 befor I update because I don't want to lose my jailbreak ;)
They say IOS 9 will be rootless and be real hard to jailbreak sometime around x-Mas so when the release 8.4(any day) I'll update hope that fixes it for me :D

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31