PhantomFilters.com

Reaction score
Having read through previous posts regarding ND filters from PhantomFilters.com, I decided to risk it and buy a set. Am I ever glad I did!

The packaging was sophisticated and sufficient, I received a confirmation number immediately after purchase and shipping from Arizona to Nova Scotia was about a week. The filters themselves are also finely cut and deserve careful handling but seem to perform quite nicely.

I would recommend this company and their products to anyone looking for a penny-wise alternative to pricier (albeit better quality) glass ND filter set.

Reactions: Digdat0
You can buy glass ND filter pack from Neewer on Ebay for that price. I dont get people who buy those gels instead of buying Neewer pack with ND8, ND16, Variable ND 2-400 and PL filter. And all that glass with complete screw on part for under 30$ with shipping. I am using Variable ND and it works perfect.

Neewer UV CPL ND16 ND2-ND400 Fliter for Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced & 4

Last edited:
Having read through previous posts regarding ND filters from PhantomFilters.com, I decided to risk it and buy a set. Am I ever glad I did!

The packaging was sophisticated and sufficient, I received a confirmation number immediately after purchase and shipping from Arizona to Nova Scotia was about a week. The filters themselves are also finely cut and deserve careful handling but seem to perform quite nicely.

I would recommend this company and their products to anyone looking for a penny-wise alternative to pricier (albeit better quality) glass ND filter set.

I ordered from them and received a filter that I had issues installing. They do not answer emails or requests for support.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj