Phantom4

Reaction score
Hey everyone just got a phantom4 drone had my first flight everything was great now I keep getting a foward left vision sensor warning and I cant get camera to move up and down please help getting discourage

When you say you can’t get the camera to move up or down, do you mean with the scroll wheel, or that the whole camera is locked up?
A better description of what is going on will help.

Yes the dial doesnt allow me to move camera up and down with wheel. Plus I have a foward left vision sensor error also

Other than the wheel not doing what it should, and the sensor, everything else is as it should be? New or used aircraft?

Have you recalibrated your vision sensor? I had a customer come in the other day with a P4P he bought used. The left vision sensor wasn't working. These are stereo vision sensors and both cameras match every single pixel in the screen. Once matched they triangulate the position of the aircraft from objects around the drone. Similar to human eyes, having two gives depth. That being said his left sensor wasn't working at all so it required the aircraft to be shipped to California. If it's working the it could just need calibrated which I'm sure you already know you need to do that through DJI assistant. I'm also not sure what the warning your getting says, but it could also be the vision board inside going bad. I'd try a calibration. If that doesn't help you may need to escalate your case to DJI. Hope you can get it working! Best of luck.

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic