Phantom4 standard problem

Reaction score
Hi.My phantom refuses to move forward,left and right .It also causes my Android Samsung phone to switch off and on.I tried updating the RC but fails to update In sports mode it works fine.When trying to upgrade phantom4 software at home it shuts down the wifi .Droneworld doesn't have a clue.Any suggestions?

Hi.My phantom refuses to move forward,left and right .It also causes my Android Samsung phone to switch off and on.
First, if you update the RC you must also update the aircraft firmware. Second, did you try calibrating the RC? And please describe in more detail as to what you are referring to by "shuting off the wi-fi" in your description of the issue. Wi fi has nothing to do with the upgrade, other than downloading the update files. After that, it is a stand alone process.

First, if you update the RC you must also update the aircraft firmware. Second, did you try calibrating the RC? And please describe in more detail as to what you are referring to by "shuting off the wi-fi" in your description of the issue. Wi fi has nothing to do with the upgrade, other than downloading the update files. After that, it is a stand alone process.
Thanks for the quick response.I will gather more detailed info about my drone prob soon .I'm a newbie to drones.Im in Cape Town, South Africa

Recalibrating the remote, solves so many problems. Had one yesterday that the left stick would only go up. Let go and the drone would fall like a rock. No crash but scary. Recalibrating the RC was all it needed. It’s one of my first steps now when a problem arises. Good luck

There are YouTube videos to show you, if you don’t know how.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers