Phantom4 Long range FPV - 3km - 5.8ghz 200mw

Very good, what is the top camera? The heather is looking good this time of year, I am off up there next week for a few days, but not flying.
I pushed my P4 out over the bay a few nights ago to reach 12500ft no problems on standard set up. Your extra camera will add weight and reduce your battery life, so no wonder you are testing.

Reactions: Harris Crayton
Have you seen where the dutch You Tuber has flown his and landed it 8 km away ?

Very good, what is the top camera? The heather is looking good this time of year, I am off up there next week for a few days, but not flying.
I pushed my P4 out over the bay a few nights ago to reach 12500ft no problems on standard set up. Your extra camera will add weight and reduce your battery life, so no wonder you are testing.

Top fpv camera is this one - Eachine TX02 NTSC Super Mini AIO 5.8G 40CH 200mW VTX 600TVL 1/4 Cmos FPV Camera

Yeah setup is mainly for close proximity flying (hence the need for realtime fpv feed). I took off with 98% battery and landed after this flight with 38% on a year old battery, lol. You've gotta love the P4 :)

Ah is it holiday time then? Hope you have a great time :)

Yeah, he's a bad influence :p
Not your average guy, but very talented pilot, and yes he has influenced me to do scary stuff.
Harris thanks for the reply, I have an old Go Pro clone that is collecting dust, might just strap it on top and have some fun. I was impressed how steady your Eachine video was.

Ha that sounds like a great idea Jayfdee, it's always good to see a new perspective :)

Yeah the Phantom does a fantastic job in the air, just goes to show how little it's 3axis gimbal actually has to work, lol

Nice; thanks for sharing. How did you power the Eachine TX02?

Nice; thanks for sharing. How did you power the Eachine TX02?

I used a small 1S 350mah li-po battery. Both the camera and battery are taped to a short piece of carbon fibre then simply taped to top of Phantom.

:D

21013783_2002923999943581_412057193487791576_o.jpg

Reactions: ebi718

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1