Phantom Vision won't take off

Reaction score
I recieved the Vision for Christmas. Finally it is above freezing so prior to take off I update the firmware.
Everything works alright until I try to take off. It dosen't seem to have enough power to take off even with stick all the way up.
Out of frustration, I move the stick to the right a little bit and immediately the rpm's rise to a higher level. I then move it to the left and the rpm's rise again and it wants to rotate and lift so I throttle back all the way down and the props won't shut down. I shut the Vision down manually. Well I connect the controller to the RC software and attenpt to calibrate it. Thinking it will work having no idea if it calibrated succesfully I took it outside for another try. Same thing as before. Not enough power to take off and wont shut down. Yes, I am talking about the left stick.
Thanks for any help!

When looking in the NAZA assistant, does the slider on the "T" channel move in direct and full proportion to your up/down movement of the left stick? It sounds like that's not calibrated, which may also require you to calibrate the controller itself and not just the ranges in the NAZA assistant.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT