Phantom Vision tooth pull

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
gfredrone said:

Man its been shared on over 100 websites. Ive done loads of radio show interviews over the phone, have my first tv show on friday and I even have a web media agency looking after all the publicity and license fee cheques. It went from 5000 hits yesterday morning to nearly 60,000 hits right now. Its madness I tell ya haha. Its been sent to the Ellen Degeneres show because they show they're affiliated with the agency I signed up with.

Lmao nice!! And all of this because of 1 YouTube video. When is your book coming out? ^^

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
gfredrone said:

Man its been shared on over 100 websites. Ive done loads of radio show interviews over the phone, have my first tv show on friday and I even have a web media agency looking after all the publicity and license fee cheques. It went from 5000 hits yesterday morning to nearly 60,000 hits right now. Its madness I tell ya haha. Its been sent to the Ellen Degeneres show because they show they're affiliated with the agency I signed up with.

Lmao nice!! And all of this because of 1 YouTube video. When is your book coming out? ^^

Schenso said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
gfredrone said:

Memoirs of a Phantom dentist....

Firestat said:
Ha, ha. you made the local news here in Columbus, Ohio. I had nothing to do with it. I was sure that was going to go viral! :D :D :D :D

I dont think there is a news station anywhere that isnt showing it. I knew it was gonna go viral the night before I took the video when I came up with the plan :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik