Phantom Vision tooth pull

Reaction score
So all day yesterday my 8 year old sons tooth was really loose and stubbornly wouldn't come out. I pleaded with him all day for me to pull it out with, yep you've guessed it, our Phantom Vision. Negotiations werent going well at all so when he was going to bed last night i told him that if it wasn't out by morning it was getting pulled. Well, he wiggled it and jiggled it for an hour before finally giving up and fell asleep.
Negotiations began again at 9am and to my surprise he finally conceeded to my very sane idea. So as to not let him get cold feet we made a dash to our local field, bringing our floss. Two good knots around the base of the tooth, around 30ft of floss and 2 good knots onto the bottom of the landing gear, this is what happeded

Quadcopter tooth pull:

http://youtu.be/SlHHS7IC7M0

mchad said:
I hope you found the tooth! Otherwise the kid misses out on tooth fairy cash...

Tooth was never found unfortunately but I more than made up for the tooth fairy cash ;)

Haha he's a trooper. Always up for a laugh! He told me earlier that this was the best Paddy's day ever :):):)

Firestat said:
That out and out takes the prize.Probably will see that on Good Morning America, tomorrow.
That should go viral. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha thanks. Share away folks, never know it could go viral ;)

gfredrone said:

Man its been shared on over 100 websites. Ive done loads of radio show interviews over the phone, have my first tv show on friday and I even have a web media agency looking after all the publicity and license fee cheques. It went from 5000 hits yesterday morning to nearly 60,000 hits right now. Its madness I tell ya haha. Its been sent to the Ellen Degeneres show because they show they're affiliated with the agency I signed up with.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
gfredrone said:

Man its been shared on over 100 websites. Ive done loads of radio show interviews over the phone, have my first tv show on friday and I even have a web media agency looking after all the publicity and license fee cheques. It went from 5000 hits yesterday morning to nearly 60,000 hits right now. Its madness I tell ya haha. Its been sent to the Ellen Degeneres show because they show they're affiliated with the agency I signed up with.

Sweet! What kind of money is there to be made on going viral?

Thousands $
Tens of thousands $$
Hundreds of thousands $$$

Just curious.

gfredrone said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
gfredrone said:

Sweet! What kind of money is there to be made on going viral?

Thousands $
Tens of thousands $$
Hundreds of thousands $$$

Just curious.

Dont know yet, will find out tomorrow from my agent (haha my agent, never thought I'd see the day I'd write that)
The ironic thing is I bought the PV2 to make money from aerial photography and im gonna be making money from a video I took on my Samsung s4 of the PV2 haha. Lets just say my bird will have well paid for herself from this video :)
Yeah the license fees to tv shows will be a nicer earner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers