Phantom Showreel - Hawaii, Iceland, Hungary & Washington State

Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum but I can tell it's a great group. I finally got around to finishing my showreel for 2015. It's actually my first with the Phantom.

Check it out and feel free to give any constructive feedback. I know there are a lot of talented drone pilots and video editors here!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks,
Scott

Awesome. The rest of your videos are very nice too. We live on Oahu but are getting ready to move again. I'm going to miss all the awesome places around here. I'll be watching your videos more after we move. :)

Legit! I have so much to learn

I'd say it is one of the best. Jealous of how much you travel. Love the Hungary shots. Was there last summer. Wish I had my Phantom with me.

I certainly can't claim to be any good at editing at all, but from a viewer standpoint (and my wife says I view way too much), the only thing I would change is to slow it down a bit at the beginning. The clips at the start are so fantastic and epic, but they seem to whiz by (I was going to say they fly by ;) ). Another second or two, or slow frame rate to give us more time to enjoy them (because they are THAT awesome). That said, it's pretty amazing. I think I need to take my me P3P with me when I travel. So far my shots of my home town are pretty bland, and my editing skills are even more so. Great job!!!

Brilliant, what software did you use to edit that video?

and is it filmed in 4k

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic