Phantom series cases and backpacks. FREE(almost!)

Reaction score
I have several cases and backpacks for the Phantom 4 series aircraft that I don’t use.
I would ask that the interested party pay for shipping cost plus any PayPal fees(3.5%)in this process. Because of the size of these pieces, I would think cost would be in the 30.00 to 50.00 range.
PM if you have any interest.

Reactions: makneyse
I have several cases and backpacks for the Phantom 4 series aircraft that I don’t use.
I would ask that the interested party pay for shipping cost plus any PayPal fees(3.5%)in this process. Because of the size of these pieces, I would think cost would be in the 30.00 to 50.00 range.
PM if you have any interest.
Can you post some pics

I was hoping to avoid all that, but i think it would be a bit useful for those that are looking.
How are people supposed to know if they are interested without seeing? I might be interested, but don't want to get a duplicate ;-)

Reactions: Kissthesky
How are people supposed to know if they are interested without seeing? I might be interested, but don't want to get a duplicate ;-)
The ad reads”PM if you have any interest”.
I have had one PM and that individual has a package going his way next week.
Seems apparent that the recipient of said package was interested enough to send a PM. My thought would be …………
PM if you have any interest

Enough said ???????

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
This bag is the only one left.
6F9F3B9B-7C24-4D9B-9E2D-F53F233DF94C.jpeg
0782B603-8027-48CB-A820-5728300C2EAA.jpeg

Reactions: Bigdz and makneyse

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics