Phantom Pilots Slogan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We are working on a slogan for Phantom Pilots. Before choosing, we wanted to get your opinion and include you in the decision. Our top choice right now is #flyright. If you have comments on the slogan or would like to suggest one, feel free.

Jacob

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for including us in your decision with this ! Maybe some one will come up with one that suits PP well ! :)
Now when you do nobody can say ya didn't ask ;)
Thank ya !

We really just fly for fun, we DO NOT want to record naked people
I really don't think that's what's Jacob is looking for kengineer o_O
an you all thought ya was gonna get the blank stare ;)
Come on and give him some good one's !!

I'm not much of a twitter/instagram user, but I searched #flyright and came up with a clothing line/recording label. They seem to be very prolific in their postings.

#Iflyright
#flyphantom
#phantomflyer
#phantomflier
#flysmart - Of Course Delta uses the crap out of that one
#Iflysmart
#phlyright

I'm not much of a twitter/instagram user, but I searched #flyright and came up with a clothing line/recording label. They seem to be very prolific in their postings.

#Iflyright
#flyphantom
#phantomflyer
#phantomflier
#flysmart - Of Course Delta uses the crap out of that one
#Iflysmart
#phlyright
I like phantom fliers

Welcome to the forum samszcar and thanks for jumping in ! :)
I would have thought this would have been hot !!,,, I know !
#blankstare
blank stare.png
just kidding.jpg
Seriously though
we all bitched because he didn't ask our opinion about changing the board and now has asked us to give him some input and I know there's some very clever mind's in here so jump in folks o_O

Anything without a freakin #. :D

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I'm new here, but I'm not new. I've been off-roading and boating/sailing most of my life and know how some folks respond to the activities of others when they perceive that it is encroaching on their personal space.

From the rancher who buys a place near a long standing dirt bike riding area and then complains about the noise, to the pontoon boat owner who just wants to anchor in peace and enjoy the day, but gets violent when jet-skiers invade his tranquility, I've seen some interesting situations arise.

So I have to ask, what is the purpose of the slogan?

If the purpose of the slogan is to convey a message to those who don't happen to share an interest in flying these devices then maybe something like # Irespectyourspace or #flywithrespect - alongside a picture of a quad/phantom - something along those lines?

If it's just to promote camaraderie amongst the forum members and others who fly then maybe something along the lines of "super altitudinem nubium" - I know some guys who served our country in the 101st Airborne and they just love mottos in Latin. The translation for the above is "Above the Clouds"

From what I've read here so far, dirkclod is absolutely right, you have some very clever members here, perhaps they need a bit of direction to get the creative juices flowing?

Do you even lift?

The purpose of the hashtag slogan is to share and reach social media users for a specific topic or set of topics. The current environment of society is to receive their information in small bursts with minimal effort. This would be a manner to reach those folks through the use of social media to educate, inform, and share our position(s) and hobby. Instagram would allow folks to post images and "tag" them. Follower would immediately see these images in their feed. The same applies to twitter when links are provided to sites and storage locations. This is one of those adapt or die topics. The argument is adapt to current trends or lose your audience access. While I don't think this would "kill" anything for the hobby or topic, it is a way to provide simple access to many people at one time without the negative connotations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic