Phantom Pilots in or around Tucson AZ.

I have been flying a lot lately on the west end of Avra Valley Road south of the mine. Miles and miles of open BLM land. It’s open range so avoid livestock. I’ve never seen any.

A couple of us are still learning about our P34k, P4, and Spark. We try to get out at least twice a month to the wide open areas of Empire Ranch and Gardner Canyon but also hit Redington Pass and the Federal campsite.
Let us know when you get back.
There is also a Meetup group,
td
Dave, Im back in Tucson and would like to hook up with the group to do some flying. John. (DB)

I just flew a mapping job out there at the Pioneer Sand quarry for stockpile reports, 125 acres! Quarry Map

Now I want to go back to check out the Titan II interpretive exhibit on Johnson Mine Road.

I have been flying a lot lately on the west end of Avra Valley Road south of the mine. Miles and miles of open BLM land. It’s open range so avoid livestock. I’ve never seen any.

Reactions: SeabeeEO3
The spot I have been flying from is due south of the area you were surveying about 700’ north of Avra Valley Rd. next to a corral. There’s a large flat area free of plant life. There’s also a couple of somewhat overgrown small concrete pads that I’ve been considering clearing off.

Looking for someone that can take some footage of an event on November 8 in Chandler AZ. I want to participate, so I'd prefer to have someone else take it and get me the raw footage after. Anyone?

Looking for someone that can take some footage of an event on November 8 in Chandler AZ. I want to participate, so I'd prefer to have someone else take it and get me the raw footage after. Anyone?
Did you find someone? What type of event? I'm in Chandler.

I have not found someone yet. My company has 10 people doing a cattle round up for a team building event. Looking for some pre-event video and during event video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers