Phantom in Croatia

Reaction score
Hi, I' m going to Croatia in few days and I' am taking my P4P with me. I really want to shoot amazing aerial footage. I was reading a lot about laws in Croatia but I still think that I know less than I should. That's why I write this to ask you about yours experience in flying in Croatia. Did you flight in Dubrovnik or Korcula? Or in the national parks? How citizens and tourists react on drone? And about any accidents with law or security?

I didn't have my P4P when I was in Dubrovnik, but I did see someone else flying a smaller drone when I was visiting. As for my experience in Croatia, in general, WOW, why isn't there more tourism here? I crewed a private yacht cruising from north to south and was unprepaired by how beautiful it was. From cities to the islands, I'm sure you will get a lot of great video.

Basically, like all Europe, you need licence and permission to fly drone in Croatia. Citizens and tourists probably care as much as your neighbors about drones. My suggestion is to stay away from crowded places like Dubrovnik, or fly over people. More far you are from the eyes of the law, more safe you are :D

Be careful if you cross any border points on your route, in that case safest way is to have ATA Carnet (temporary import-export papers).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4