Phantom handcarry through Sydney Airport?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone used to handcarry the Phantom over Sydney Airport? Is it illegal or not?

Is there anyone used to handcarry the Phantom over Sydney Airport? Is it illegal or not?
As long as you don't try flying it in the plane or the airport you'l have no problems.
Security won't even look at it. They see plenty of these every week.
Just make sure your batteries are in your carry-on luggage and not in your checked luggage.

Yes, I been through Sydney a few times but always put my P3P in the hold without a problem. I have had problems at other international airports when transporting it as a carry on and no longer do this as I have been delayed and have almost missed flights on too many occasions. For work I travel around the globe and I have had quite a bit of hassle from our friends at security control who are unfamiliar with the rules of transporting drones and I have been told wrongly that it is illegal to carry a drone and they have even tried to confiscate it. By the time you get the supervisor and they check the rules and then check with the airline if they are ok you end up running for your flight. I

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl