Phantom 4's beings used for 24 hour security presence !

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Recently we had a rather large order for Phantom Rain Wet suits Phantomrain.org

The entire order was exclusive to all black wet suits something we call the Eclipse:
Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 10.25.39 AM.png

It took us a week to get the order together and when I asked why all Black , I was told that the drones were being used to keep a 24 hour security presence in the area being filmed.

This explains the number of Phantom Rain Wet Suits being purchased and the fleet of Phantoms needed for 24 hour surveillance and presence.

If you have a fleet of phantoms and would like to help a worthy cause, i know a guy who could use a break flying phantoms 4's

There are some associated risks:

Flying at night
Extreme weather
Keeping a Stealth appearance

The drones are being used to provide a security presence to protect lives and document land mark events.

Many of us have all but forgotten Standing Rock , but the events are still unfolding and without the media presence bad things are happening.

Knowing that the only thing that is protecting you are a fleet of Phantom 4 in the sky is a reality for many.

If you would like to help , contact us a Phantomrain.org , I know a guy.

Without getting into a political discussion, their rights under the 2nd Amendment would be the equalizer.

Reactions: JWH and Razorback1
for security a tethered drone would be the way to do it, unlimited flight time. would be awesome to rig a tether system to the phantom for unlimited flight time (vertical only of course)

The rain suits are pretty cool,
I wonder though does the suit keep the water out of all the cooling vents? Also wondering if the pouring rain can damage the Phantoms brushless motors?
To be honest the wet suit prices seem a little expensive for what they actually are, especially if just using them occasionally.

for security a tethered drone would be the way to do it, unlimited flight time. would be awesome to rig a tether system to the phantom for unlimited flight time (vertical only of course)

A balloon would be a better solution.

This might be the worst way to do it. It is very unlikely the Phantoms are rated for continuous duty so probably would prove to be unreliable. Not to mention stealth would not be an option, the subject of the surveilance would have a greater chance of being alerted to the AC presence and would have a very good idea where the operator is located.

A balloon would be a better solution.

Yeah. How many batteries do THESE guys have...?
And iPad or tablets?
And you’d have to have a pilot paying attention 24/7.
Think of the personnel costs. Oy!

Yeah. How many batteries do THESE guys have...?
And iPad or tablets?
And you’d have to have a pilot paying attention 24/7.
Think of the personnel costs. Oy!

The problem is bullets and ballons do not go well together , this is the reason for the stealth being used at the Pipe Line.
According to the source bad things are happening every week,, drones are being used to report .

The rain suits are pretty cool,
I wonder though does the suit keep the water out of all the cooling vents? Also wondering if the pouring rain can damage the Phantoms brushless motors?
To be honest the wet suit prices seem a little expensive for what they actually are, especially if just using them occasionally.

The Wet Suits are not meant to be taken off, they offer way to many benefits:

Lock in the props
Seal the Battery
Lock in the Leg Clips
Negotiate Water and Cold
and provide a nice visual and quick orientation of the drone in the sky, thus the reason for the two tone.

The rain has no effect on the Aluminum brushless motors , nor does the heat.

The problem is bullets and ballons do not go well together , this is the reason for the stealth being used at the Pipe Line.
According to the source bad things are happening every week,, drones are being used to report .
Wow yip dream job but for the wrong application, wouldn't like hunting motion detecter cameras be better,if it going to get shot at why use a drone definitely not stealth, it would have to be at least 400ft high and then probly still hear it,iunderstand also these pipelines are hard to keep protected,once again be cool job flying but I say the drone bit limited unless just there to scare someone off mayby,depends ,,,,wonder if Trump will build a fence or two

So your telling us YOUR suits are Bulletproof

I think you miss understood the Post:

This client has been ordering from us for awhile now all BLACK WET SUITS :
The number of Wet Suits have been escalating and so I called to give him a discount based on the Number of Wet Suits purchased.

I than learned why there we so many Wet Suits being Purchased and how and why they were being used.

He explained that the drones were being used for surveliance of the areas that are supposed to be being preserved and than many of the drones have been shot down.
Thus the reason flying at night and putting the All black wet suit on the drones.

REPEAT: it was the number of Wet Suits being Purchased that was interesting enough as to find out why.

The Phantom Rain Wet Suit has many Advantages , but Being BULLET PROOF is not one of them.

Best part about the Post : We got plenty of people who picked up the phone an Vouluntered there drones for those being protected by them at the pipe line.
Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.27.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.28.28 PM.png

not much going on at the pipe line in the Dakotas since it's all ready built . now the protests are down southern US toward the end of the pipeline . I guess they could be using them for anyone trying to damage the pipeline . If the Souix did that they would just be creating a spill . everything regarding the pipeline now is in the courts , the native Americans are suing.

not much going on at the pipe line in the Dakotas since it's all ready built . now the protests are down southern US toward the end of the pipeline . I guess they could be using them for anyone trying to damage the pipeline . If the Souix did that they would just be creating a spill . everything regarding the pipeline now is in the courts , the native Americans are suing.

Its the exact opposite as its the Native Americans using the drones to keep watch> and maybe all that footage is being used in court somehow.
What ever was going on down there they sure had a lot of drones doing some serious business..

Its the exact opposite as its the Native Americans using the drones to keep watch> and maybe all that footage is being used in court somehow.
What ever was going on down there they sure had a lot of drones doing some serious business..
That maybe but it's not for curbing violence , maybe just checking on what pipeline employees are doing . and maybe used in court if it helps there battle.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Looks like all his hard work paid off in spades: Federal Judge halts Oil Pipeline based on the Negative impact on the environment and the drone footage around the clock was partly responsible, so I am being told. Very Very cool

The ruling is a victory for environmentalists, tribal groups and ranchers who have spent more than a decade fighting against construction of the pipeline that will carry heavy crude to Steele City, Nebraska, from Canada’s oilsands in Alberta.

In retrospect its most likely a small win , but as we say in the day trading game, ending the day in the green is good.

Phantomrain.org
approved vendor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor