Phantom 4, what would you like

Considering my P2 is sitting at the bottom of Convict Lake in 140' of water, and the fact that I do lots of surf filming, it would be great if the birds would either float and have the ability to seal up. If all that is too much, just allow the GoPro or P3 camera to eject itself and float to the surface somehow so at least I can capture the video.

Oh, and add a tracking component so we don't have to buy external GPS units and strap them with Velcro. Mine started looking like a junkyard with all the "extras" strapped or screwed to it.
A GPS Locator would be great.

1 Free Model with every drone sold!

usa-american-girls-008-07032014.jpg

Reactions: Kevin Cabral
Do we fly like a bird someday? (with something like a FOVE).

I would like to
see 3D views,
control by my eyes. (^^

It's an old thread but I'm going to do it anyway.
I wish for a build-a-phantom platform. It would be impossible to get everyone's requirements and/or desires into one package. It would be awesome to go into a shop or website to pick and choose what elements you want incorporated into it. Yes sir give me the night vision scope with the ar-15 rifle mounted on the top! (That was a joke, lighten up government)
And of course better customer service at no additional cost

1.Battery that's gonna let you fly for 23min FOR REAL, coz when it's 20% low, you get the annoying alarm to land, giving you in real life only 15min to fly or even less. Batteries are way too expensive!
2.Make gimbal and camera as NOT one part giving you the ability to replace the camera (or camera parts) without buying the whole set, which is so expensive too!!!
3. Get rid of VPS and put obstacle guidance instead.
4.Haft of my flying (or even more!) occur above a body of water. Waterproofing should be a standard or at least an option!

Can you register your phantom electronically, so if stolen or lost, and someone connects it to there app, it will show your details, contact info, ask for your password/ verification before it will work. Like a stolen phone, where the thief cannot use it and or it can be disabled.
Basically, the phantom is registered to you, and of no use to anyone else without your password/ details.

Obstacle sensing and a stand alone GPS locator in case of crashes or fly-aways.

A seat attached to carry me home on a sat night, with a big red Return to Home button !!!
& a reasonably priced extra battery for those who have already invested plenty of money.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart