Phantom 4 specification

Reaction score
Hi All,

im trying to complete and operations manual and are struggling with fing the information below for my phantom 4 plese can anyone advise

Aircraft specification
Engine type: ?

System Controller
Flight controller: ?
GPS Unit: ?
Controller type: ?
Ground station type: ?
Telemetry link: ?
Telemetry frequency: ?
Payload link: ?
Payload data frequency: ?

thanks
Darren

Hi All,

Its been a long day apologies for the poor grammar and spelling above!

Im trying to complete an operations manual but im struggling to find the information below for my phantom 4 please can anyone advise

Aircraft specification

System Controller

thanks
Darren

You can Google p4 specs that's got basics or you wanting detailed info,very hard to find detailed parts list etc,there's teardown pictures but no discription,,,there is part numbers,,,also if you don't have there is a p4 pdf download of the manual but just covers the basic specs and all other p4 related info
Screenshot_20181030-220341.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Its been a long day apologies for the poor grammar and spelling above!

Im trying to complete an operations manual but im struggling to find the information below for my phantom 4 please can anyone advise

Aircraft specification

System Controller

thanks
Darren
Electric
DJI
GPS+GLONASS
DJI
?
Lightbridge or Occusync (P4PV2)
2.4&5.8GHZ
?
?

Sorry why? He hadn’t provided his credit card details.....
Ha I did have a feeling before posting that he would have read this,aarrhh it's just a age thing I think,I and others around me notice it too,I have become a Carm person and more respectful and enjoy life now,like most had a crazy streak in the blood,grew up in the courts etc,gezz I need a drink I know that,been a while now,,,oh went off topic ,I won't say it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha I did have a feeling before posting that he would have read this,aarrhh it's just a age thing I think,I and others around me notice it too,I have become a Carm person and more respectful and enjoy life now,like most had a crazy streak in the blood,grew up in the courts etc,gezz I need a drink I know that,been a while now,,,oh went off topic ,I won't say it
It’s all good Mate- you consistently do what you can around here to help people out. It’s peoples intentions that matter more than anything. Plenty of people happy to take advantage of that. Most people seem to be in more of a hurry and have greater expectations in current times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94