Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just signed up after searching for a place to advertise my phantom 4 for sale. This Phantom has been flown about 6 times is all and now it just sits in the case doing nothing as I no longer have time for it. It comes with a set of polarized filters (never used) and is in a drone world hard case and 1 battery. Also a spare set of blades. The only issue I ever had with it was the SD card spring/lock. THe card would not stay in so I just used a dab of hot glue over it to hold it in. I transfered the video via the usb cord. Not huge issue and I probably should of sent it back but never did. Always read the horror stories of it taking forever so I just didnt do it. There isnt a scratch on it and looks like new. The best way to contact me would be direct email. [email protected] I can give you my phone number via email if you would like to talk in person. Obviously I dont want to post my phone # here.
Asking $800 or best offer. Would love to see someone get some use out of it instead of just sitting here.
Thanks.

Good morning. Do you have any pictures of the Phantom 4 Pro? Where are you located?

Reactions: Dallas Drone Guy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT