Phantom 4 pro with 2 remotes

Reaction score
Just need some info. I need a 2nd P4p to back up on mapping jobs. Got a hook on one that has 2 remotes. One is the standard remote and the other has the screen built on like the plus. My question is can I still use the standard remote and us drone deploy. I know I cannot with the remote with the remote but want to make sure it will work with DD. Thanks

I will agree. I am using a P4p v2 now. So if as long as I use the remote with the screen and hook it up to my iPad as I do with the P4P v2 now. It will work with the 3rd party apps. Just want to make sure. Thanks

Just need some info. I need a 2nd P4p to back up on mapping jobs. Got a hook on one that has 2 remotes. One is the standard remote and the other has the screen built on like the plus. My question is can I still use the standard remote and us drone deploy. I know I cannot with the remote with the remote but want to make sure it will work with DD. Thanks
You should use the remote without the built in screen (GL300F). The built in screen remote does not have recourses to install 3rd. party apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20