Phantom 4 pro v2 screen frozen in midflight

My P4P+ V2 did the same thing when I tried running a screen recorder in the background. I deleted the screen recorder and did a hard reset just to be certain.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, mine seems like it runs slow but I have never installed any third party apps it's basically stock standard.

Hey my version 1 pro 4 + has done this twice now. The first time I flew it old school and landed. Today, after hitting continue or whatever to shut screen off, I couldn’t get the screen to start again, no matter what I did to the power button on the screen. Had to fly it back to me and land old school RC pilot again! Then when I shut everything down and rebooted, the camera gimbal stopped working. Hung there like something dead. Did the gimbal calibrate and after about 10 minutes of watching the drone do nothing (on a real estate job no less) I just had to turn it off and on couple times and then it started working again. WTF??? Got my last couple of shots but I’m getting really concerned...

• Angry
Reactions: skyhighfilm
Hey my version 1 pro 4 + has done this twice now. The first time I flew it old school and landed. Today, after hitting continue or whatever to shut screen off, I couldn’t get the screen to start again, no matter what I did to the power button on the screen. Had to fly it back to me and land old school RC pilot again! Then when I shut everything down and rebooted, the camera gimbal stopped working. Hung there like something dead. Did the gimbal calibrate and after about 10 minutes of watching the drone do nothing (on a real estate job no less) I just had to turn it off and on couple times and then it started working again. WTF??? Got my last couple of shots but I’m getting really concerned...
Im confused also sounds very similar to mine , not sure what to do . I did an update the other day ill give it a good run tomorrow hopefully it will fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4