Phantom 4 Pro Sensor Questions + 3D Photommetry Software Build Times Cut By 20X

Would anyone be interested in Software that cuts the time of Photoscan and Pix4D in half?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
What are the following for the FC6310 Camera Sensor on the Phantom 4 Pro?

1. Focal length (mm)
2. Xmm (Principal point, width direction (mm) )
3. Ymm (Principal point, height direction (mm) )
4. Pixel size (microns)

Also, I've written some software to preprocess imagery before having it ingested intro photommetry software such as Pix4D, Photoscan & Others. I know many of you know that the processes behind these software, especially the depth mapping, can take hours and hours if not days on even a good system. Well, their software is only as good as the pixels you put into them...and the order those pixels are taken in. I've taken what used to be a 24hour build on a standard system and cut that down to about 64mins. At full resolution.

You mean, compared to previous Phantom versions (3 and 4) the time to render 3D models and maps may be cut by that much? If so, are you talking about station (such as a PC or Mac) or cloud (provider)?

Thanx!

No. Linear photommetry software that I've written that cuts down processing times by 1/4 - 20 times in regards to processing imagery depth mapping. Much faster than any cloud service in the industry right now. On my laptop.

chaulkboard_webaddress_production_v1@0,5x.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj