Phantom 4 Pro + Obsidian $1100 + shipping. ***SOLD****

Reaction score
I have a a never flown Phantom 4 Pro + Obsidian for sale. Version 1. I bought it in 2019 as a back up to my main P4P and as such have never flown it, just threw it on a shelf to be pulled out in case of disaster or malfunctioning of my main bird. It still has the plastic on the remote, the plastic protectors on the sensor windows, and a tag hanging off one of the arms. It comes with the original styrofoam carrying/storage case, one set of propellers, charger, cables, booklet packet, the drone, the remote, even the original box. I'm the second owner of this drone; I purchased it from another forum member who saw it at a retail establishment near him for a discounted price and bought it. He in turn marked it back up and sold it to me. As stated I kept this on a shelf and moved it around from here to there and so the box shows scuffing and wear, but this is only cosmetic on the outside of the box. The drone inside is new and all accessories in great shape. The only thing making this unit a step lower than perfect/brand new is the used battery. I cannibalized the battery from this unit (and other backup drones I bought) to have as many batteries for my main drone as I could during longer missions. Over the years I occasionally purchased more non-obsidian batteries and it's one of these that I'm including in the sale. It is a white battery, not grey (obsidian) and it's used. I'm keeping all the obsidian color batteries for my main unit.

NOTE: NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. That's a nightmare I don't want to repeat. US only, the price is firm, buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_9263.JPG
    IMG_9263.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 427
  • IMG_9267.JPG
    IMG_9267.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 550
  • IMG_9268.JPG
    IMG_9268.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 374
  • IMG_9269.JPG
    IMG_9269.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 416
  • IMG_9270.JPG
    IMG_9270.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_9271.JPG
    IMG_9271.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_9272.JPG
    IMG_9272.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 400
  • Sad
Reactions: CPO Coastie
I just bought one. That’s too bad yours is mint. I have a outside question. I have the exact bird you have, how does one get the pictures taken and put them in say my iPhone? Thanks for the help

I just bought one. That’s too bad yours is mint. I have a outside question. I have the exact bird you have, how does one get the pictures taken and put them in say my iPhone? Thanks for the help
If you’re asking how to get them from the aircraft, pull the sd card and put it in an Apple Card reader that plugs into your phone.

What about the Controller battery sitting for years?

Not a problem, no different than opening up any other retail Obsidian package you find out there on the retail shelves. I powered up this remote and it's at about 30% charge, the screen lights up, all normal.

Damage (dented) sensor above the SD slot? (next to last photo)
Absolutely not. ZERO damage, brand new from the box. What you are seeing is the little protective plastic sticker they put over the sensor windows at the factory. It came off and I stuck it back on, but the adhesive is wonky and one edge of the little plastic cover is lifted up. Again, ZERO damage.

Were are you located? And if I wanted it , how does the transaction work????

Hey Viper, I'm located in Columbia, South Carolina. The way it works is you send me payment using whatever method you like (PayPal, $CashApp, Venmo, even mail a personal check) and I ship the drone out to you. PayPal offers buyer protection if you use them, but they also tack on a 3% fee for the transaction, so I'd need to collect that from you too. It's like $35 or so. But that's about it. You send payment, I send the drone. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you are serious about looking into this you may like to switch to private direct messaging here in the forum.

Let me think about it ......alot of fees over cost plus shipping also...right ..... I use PayPal all the time .... I will let you know...

I have a a never flown Phantom 4 Pro + Obsidian for sale. Version 1. I bought it in 2019 as a back up to my main P4P and as such have never flown it, just threw it on a shelf to be pulled out in case of disaster or malfunctioning of my main bird. It still has the plastic on the remote, the plastic protectors on the sensor windows, and a tag hanging off one of the arms. It comes with the original styrofoam carrying/storage case, one set of propellers, charger, cables, booklet packet, the drone, the remote, even the original box. I'm the second owner of this drone; I purchased it from another forum member who saw it at a retail establishment near him for a discounted price and bought it. He in turn marked it back up and sold it to me. As stated I kept this on a shelf and moved it around from here to there and so the box shows scuffing and wear, but this is only cosmetic on the outside of the box. The drone inside is new and all accessories in great shape. The only thing making this unit a step lower than perfect/brand new is the used battery. I cannibalized the battery from this unit (and other backup drones I bought) to have as many batteries for my main drone as I could during longer missions. Over the years I occasionally purchased more non-obsidian batteries and it's one of these that I'm including in the sale. It is a white battery, not grey (obsidian) and it's used. I'm keeping all the obsidian color batteries for my main unit.

NOTE: NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. That's a nightmare I don't want to repeat. US only, the price is firm, buyer pays shipping.
Still available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.