Phantom 4 Pro - GPS LOSS

Reaction score
This thread is mainly for friend mine. We have the same Pantom 4 Pro. He lives in a rural area on a large farm. In the last two weeks he attempts to fly his drone, he waits until the GPS indicates it has a green signal on his GPS before he takes off. I think he told me he thought he had 18 satellite at one time. He flies away from him at around 100 feet and about as high then he gets GPS LOST signal. There is no power lines, factories, ect that would interfere with any signal. He has changed locations and directions of flight and the error repeats itself. He has re-calibrated the IMU; compass, reinstalled the Dji go app, shuts everything down, restarts, and still the error shows back up.

You guys got any ideas? He has only had this one for 6 months and it is very well protected and cared for and has never been wrecked or rough landed ... Hand catches...

Reactions: Sirsly
If this is recent activity has something changed. If so, and the craft has been cared for and calibrated properly you might look toward outward interference, say from height intensity signals of some form, might it still be 7der guarantee or DJI Care?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3