Phantom 4 Pro Gimble Noise

Gosh that bad noise alright,,is it the same when gimble extention turn off or same,,can you feel it grinding when powered on,,is it OK when off with nice movement,,gimble motors nice without any strange play,,only thing I can think of is checking ribbon cables ok ,,to me it sounds like a grinding noise crossed with electrical short and it's not quite contacting causing that noise,,and even unsure on that or it be constantly there and not occasionally,,that's a new noise so thanks for sharing that but hope it can be sorted

Hi, I have never crashed this or dropped it, but its started to randomly make this grinding noise??

Hello Richard....I had that noise in my gimbal also but not as loud and it was random. Had it where I bought it to check my updates and they alerted me to the noise although I heard it once before and took very little notice of it. The longer it was turned on for the more it made the noise. Anyway I sent it away to DJI to get looked at and they replaced a motor in the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20