Phantom 4 Pro for sale

Reaction score
We are selling a Phantom 4 Pro, controller, 4 DJI Batteries, Charger and a hard traveling case on wheels. $1475 plus shipping from California. All in excellent condition. Please DM if interested.

[email protected]

IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1918.jpg

Reactions: CPO Coastie
Here's some tips on selling your P4P.
State the firmware version in the craft and RC
Show the health screen with number of charges for each battery
Show the model number of the RC, to confirm if it's V1 or V2 (V2 has ocu-sync, V1 is Lightbridge)

FYI, if it's a V1 version with 1.3.509 firmware in the craft, that's highly sought after, because it's easily hack-able to modify the flight parameters.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Here's some tips on selling your P4P.
State the firmware version in the craft and RC
Show the health screen with number of charges for each battery
Show the model number of the RC, to confirm if it's V1 or V2 (V2 has ocu-sync, V1 is Lightbridge)

FYI, if it's a V1 version with 1.3.509 firmware in the craft, that's highly sought after, because it's easily hack-able to modify the flight parameters.

John I pu a used P4P that has fw 1.03.0507
Curious to know if it’s safe to keep at this or should I update. I’m Part 107 plan to use for mapping gigs but not sure what to do. Thanks

I have no experience with 507, but it should be fine unless you notice something. Flying wise it's safe, feature wise there may be something that isn't optimal. The primary advantage to 507 and 509 it's the ability to change all flight parameters. You can search YouTube for "Phantom parameters" to learn how. You can eliminate the annoying wind warnings, you can eliminate the rev rev at startup, you can adjust the ground idle speed, you can eliminate the ceiling height of 500m, enable ability to fly close to airports, etc. With that comes great responsibility to fly safe. But you have freedoms not possible with later firmware.

Reactions: Bigdz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31