Phantom 4 Pro for Sale -- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm putting my Phantom 4 Pro drone up for sale and am asking $795 and that will include shipping within the USA. This is a complete kit with original shipping boxes, drone, remote, battery, charger, props and cables as I received it. In addition I will include another complete prop kit as well as a Sandisk 64GB uSD card and an ND16 neutral density filter which were not part of the original kit.

The drone has never been crashed and it has never had a hard landing -- I take care of my things.

For a closer look at the kit check out this video on my OneDrive.

Please check out some of the videos I've posted on YT using the P4P so you can see the quality of this drone and the lens.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In addition, I have additional accessories that can be purchased separately -- items including: 1x 5350mAHr standard capacity battery, 3x 5870mAHr high capacity batteries, another complete prop kit as well as an after-market charger that will charge 3 batteries and the remote at the same time. Please refer to the ad for those items.

Thanks,

I know it is sold but I have question does your model have the monitor built into the Controller
Thanks jim

I know it is sold but I have question does your model have the monitor built into the Controller
Thanks jim

No, this is the regular P4P and not the one with the built in monitor. Frankly, although the model with the built in monitor might be a bit more convenient the fact that you're limited to whatever monitor they provide makes that option unappealing to me.

Brian

I'm putting my Phantom 4 Pro drone up for sale and am asking $795 and that will include shipping within the USA. This is a complete kit with original shipping boxes, drone, remote, battery, charger, props and cables as I received it. In addition I will include another complete prop kit as well as a Sandisk 64GB uSD card and an ND16 neutral density filter which were not part of the original kit.

The drone has never been crashed and it has never had a hard landing -- I take care of my things.

For a closer look at the kit check out this video on my OneDrive.

Please check out some of the videos I've posted on YT using the P4P so you can see the quality of this drone and the lens.

In addition, I have additional accessories that can be purchased separately -- items including: 1x 5350mAHr standard capacity battery, 3x 5870mAHr high capacity batteries, another complete prop kit as well as an after-market charger that will charge 3 batteries and the remote at the same time. Please refer to the ad for those items.

Thanks,
Are you willing to negotiate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic