Phantom 4 P +

Reaction score
Hello All.
I have 3 Drones. P4 P4P & P4P+ I have several questions.

1. My new P4P+ flys at the same top speed either in either in P or S 40 + mph ?
My P4 & P4P fly at a reduced speed around 20 mph !!

2. Can you use a P4 controller with a P4P or P4P+ ?

3. When I put the P4P+ in return to home it climbs to the max altitude of 1600 feet. I have to keep pressure on the stick to keep it from climbing.

4. How do I get rid of the green FM box. Every time I tap my screen it pops up & gets in my way.

5. Last Question. The radar screen ( I guess that's what it's called ) does not line up with the way the antenna isa pointed. Both my P4 & P4P have the FVP antennas with the boosters & I can aim my radio right where my drone is flying/. The P4P+ has the stock antennas with the copper boosters
( " Pieaboyic "Spelling ?) that slide over the antenna.
Also even in dead calm wind I'm getting a Red " High Wind warning "
This plus the antennas not aligned with the radar may be making the controller thing there is a strong wind./

THANK YOU ALL
RICK

1. That's not right. It's 30mph in P with obstacle avoidance on. 45mph in sport. The P4 can only go 20mph in P.

2. No

3. Is your firmware up to date? This was fixed in the last update.

That's all I got

Thanks
#1 It will go to the same speed 40 + mph in P & S Do You think a firmware up date may help ??
My P4 18 to 20 mph & like you said the P4P around 30 mph. That kills your range having to limit the amount of stick pressure .

#3 I will do all my updates tomorrow . I'm really not sure , I just got it yesterday.

THANK YOU

Like F3Honda4me said, do the updates, and try everything again. I prefer to do the updates thru DJI Assistant2. It's easier to track what's happening.

P4P plus... controller has a mic in it, so why no audio with my videos? Anyone???
Stop spamming threads bro. Because phantoms dont work like that u never get audio. That mic is only for facebook or youtube live . Thats it. Any videos u do u will have to add music or whatever u plz to it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl