Phantom 4 for sale

I thought this was the classified section? Not the Advice column!!! If you're not interested in buying leave your comments to yourself NOT interested. It was a gift not returnable. If I could I would. I'm not into theft or breaking the law. I've been with the Sheriff dept. for 14 years. A wise woman said " If you don't have anything to contribute stay invisible" I say, if I needed your opinion, I would fart. No need to respond, again if your not looking to buy, keep the other nonsense to yourself. But if you feel you need to leave an opinion, go to the opinion section. Have a blessed day.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Jeez, steady on, Mr angry officer of the law. It's Mavic, BTW, maybe you're the maverick?

Phantom 4 is better than mavic. Appreciate

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not necessarily, I own both drones (P4 and Mavic). They are without a doubt different in size but in terms of pics and video they are pretty close. They both have OA, the camera specs are pretty close. Perhaps the Mavic is still a bit buggy, but that's because it's a new drone than the P4. Remember when the P4 first came out was also a bit buggy, just like the P4 PRO is now, but DJI worked all the bugs thru fw updates. I love the portability of the Mavic, I'm a traveler and it is so easy to lug around in airplanes and different countries around the world.
When I am not traveling I fly the P4 but considering to buy a P4 PRO. Now that's a totally different drone compared to Mavic in terms of camera specs, perhaps the best in its class.

I'm sorry if I hijacked this thread. When I was done typing I realized this is the classified section, Lol.

We are not all going to agree on a subject because we have different points of views and are all entitled to our opinions, would be nice for all of us to agree to disagree respectfully.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures