Phantom 4 for sale (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this refurbished Phantom 4 in January, 2017 from DJI on line. It will come with 4 batteries. one with 10 charges, one with 9 charges, one with 1 charge and the last with 0 charges. This drone has not been in the air 45 minutes total. No crashes. Its in the same condition as I got it 3 years ago. It will have the multi battery charger and one filter which is on the camera. It has the grey case that it came in. It will also have the antenna reflectors for improved reception. I will sell this Phantom 4 for $525 shipped or best offer. Please no low balls!

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO and Starz
I bought this refurbished Phantom 4 in January, 2017 from DJI on line. It will come with 4 batteries. one with 10 charges, one with 9 charges, one with 1 charge and the last with 0 charges. This drone has not been in the air 45 minutes total. No crashes. Its in the same condition as I got it 3 years ago. It will have the multi battery charger and one filter which is on the camera. It has the grey case that it came in. It will also have the antenna reflectors for improved reception. I will sell this Phantom 4 for $525 plus shipping or best offer. Please no low balls!
good morning what model is it might i ask? Thanks

I just lost an obsidian yesterday, I am waiting for word from DJI to see if they can help me out if not I may be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers