Phantom 4 for sale + great addons

Reaction score
Selling my phantom 4. Barely used and in mint condition.

Items:
  • ITelite DBS Antenna Mod (left factory antennas attached if wanted to go back to it)
  • Extra Battery
  • 64gb Sandisk Micro SD Card
  • 1 year extended warranty through DJI (paid $299 and never used it)
  • extra pair of props
  • short usb cable for ios device to connect device to remote (silver)
  • charger
  • Original Case
  • Original Box that covered case with DJI Picture on it
  • $70 coupons for extra batteries if you need more
Serious inquiries only~

asking price $1250 obo

Live in Georgia, USA

[email protected] or message me in forum

I think this is a pretty good deal.

A new one runs around $1299 with the extra battery and the ITElite mod is around $100 so we're talking about a $1400 package for $150 off. But the problem is that many people (not necessarily you but just in general) post drones that have been crashed, etc. so it's always a bit risky to buy a used drone so the savings may or may not be worth the risk.

Unfortunately nobody around here really cares about the extended DJI warranty or the memory card, etc.

If it were a little cheaper I'd be tempted to buy it but this is still a fair price. If nobody buys it you can always try posting on ebay (but you'll have to pay ebay fees, etc.).

Have to agree with the above posts. Its priced too close to new. Its a gamble when buying used. Some people don't disclose the true condition of their unit. Batteries may have been mis-treated, etc. Also, DJI Warranty states; "Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number DJI Online Store" as part of the conditions for Warranty.

I just bought a used P4 and those were my concerns. For me the right price for a lightly used P4 with no extras was $800 after having the seller run a full battery through the unit and demo as many of the functions/features we could in the space we had.

GLWS!

Thanks. I could possibly drop my price a couple hundred. I'm interested in purchasing the inspire. So any money I make off this will go towards my new drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I can offer $1000 and will pay shipping

Last edited:
Hey guys. This has not been sold yet. Being picky with who I sell to. I have 2 people I'm seriously considering. Nothing finalized though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That is incorrect, the DJI extended warranty covers the drone NOT the controller. So modifying the controller makes no difference.

I do not take PayPal as I've been scammed numerous times by people who sent money through PayPal to me. They will do a charge back after they receive the item. If you google this charge back scam you will see tons of people with issue with paypal doing this.

I know and love how this forum is a friendly environment. I just dont want to take any risks.

Last edited:
bump

edited above the reason why I'm afraid of using paypal

Last edited:
Not sure if you are willing to sell batteries alone? I am just looking for some batteries.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj