Phantom 4 for parts !!!

Reaction score
Selling phantom 4 for parts or not working, looks great and flies great but the camera has problems, missing parts and needs to have flex cable replaced showing a video with green tint I am not sure why but I'm guessing flex cable, comes with box, controller, charger and 4 OEM propellers. the battery is not included, open to offers. the drone and controller can be sold separately.

Attachments

Reaction score
Pictures please. What’s missing?
I just checked it and it seems to be working, the footage doesn't have a green tint however the camera is looking slightly to the left because yaw motor is not original, rubber that covers the motor is missing

Reaction score
Selling phantom 4 for parts or not working, looks great and flies great but the camera has problems, missing parts and needs to have flex cable replaced showing a video with green tint I am not sure why but I'm guessing flex cable, comes with box, controller, charger and 4 OEM propellers. the battery is not included, open to offers. the drone and controller can be sold separately.
Okay so I’ll be ready Monday to purchase the phantom 4 drone is you haven’t sold it already..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanAUA