Phantom 4 differences

Reaction score
Is the model WM330A the Phantom 5 Standard and can anyone give me a side by side comparison of the Phantom 4 Standard, Pro, and Pro v2?

WM330A is a P4. The P4 Advanced would be the next in line and does not have side sensors, but has the same camera as the P4 Pro. The Advanced is just a cheaper version of the P4 Pro.
The P4 Pro would be next. Better camera and more sensors. The sensors would be on the each side of the aircraft. There is a noticeable difference between these two cameras. The P4 Pro V2 (last in the line)has the same basic camera as the P4 Pro, but has different esc’s to run the same motors.
Also the P4 Pro V2 runs on ocusynk frequency. The V2 radios are not compatible with any of the other phantom series

That is good help. Think you. If you don't mind, what is the difference between the "ocusynk" frequency and the frequency used in the P4Pro?

Some information here.

WM330A is a P4. The P4 Advanced would be the next in line and does not have side sensors, but has the same camera as the P4 Pro. The Advanced is just a cheaper version of the P4 Pro.
The P4 Pro would be next. Better camera and more sensors. The sensors would be on the each side of the aircraft. There is a noticeable difference between these two cameras. The P4 Pro V2 (last in the line)has the same basic camera as the P4 Pro, but has different esc’s to run the same motors.
Also the P4 Pro V2 runs on ocusynk frequency. The V2 radios are not compatible with any of the other phantom series
I have a Phantom 3 that requires I make a wifi connection to the drome before the GO app will recognize the drone and allow me to fly it, which I'm so glade that I don't have to do with my Mavic Mini.
So for the P4's they don't require a wifi connection to the controller/phone and the drone is that correct?

That is correct. The P4 line uses Lightbridge and the P4P V2 uses Occusync. None use WiFi. Phone/tablet with cable to controller, controller wireless to drone.,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.