Phantom 4 controller

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 controller , crashed my bird and got a replacement so now i have an extra . this one is about 16 months old with 200 flights with it . battery charges fully and is in perfect shape , completely clean and works great . also have prop guards for the p4 and landing gear extensions , Battery charger for a single battery and remote , again perfect condition . $250 for all or will separate . offers considered, US only

I have a phantom 4 controller , crashed my bird and got a replacement so now i have an extra . this one is about 16 months old with 200 flights with it . battery charges fully and is in perfect shape , completely clean and works great . also have prop guards for the p4 and landing gear extensions , Battery charger for a single battery and remote , again perfect condition . $250 for all or will separate . offers considered, US only
Are these still for sale?

I would like to buy the controller. Someone has made off with mine and I haven’t been able to fly my drone for over a month. What is the cost of shipping and do you use pay-pal? My name is Tim and I’m in California, thank you.

I would like to buy the controller. Someone has made off with mine and I haven’t been able to fly my drone for over a month. What is the cost of shipping and do you use pay-pal? My name is Tim and I’m in California, thank you.
I would have to check shipping but i would assume not to much . i do not have a paypal .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl