Phantom 4 Controller (GL 300C) for sale | $125.00

Reaction score
Phantom 4 controller for sale. Lighty used, immaculately cared for GL 300C for sale. Lost the bird and looking to recoup a little of my investment. Asking $100.00, plus any additional shipping.

Please note this is for the Phantom 4, NOT the Phantom 4 PRO.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'd be happy to include some photos upon request (riding in a car at the moment) if you'd like to see them.

Thanks for looking, and happy flying!

Last edited:
Looks like I was asking too much - How's $100.00 sound? . . .

Full disclosure: I've actually lost/destroyed 4 P4's now, which leaves me with 4 (currently) useless controllers. Only one is for P4Pro, the other 3 are for the 4 standard. The Mrs. is growing weary and I'm not positive I can replace my bird unless I display a little effort in salvaging some of the several thousand dollars I'm into my hobby for. . . Lemme know if you've got an offer or a suggestion for a home for these 'motes.

Thanks, fellas. I've found good advice and valuable insight on the forum. Glad I joined, even if it was initially as a hail mary to find my latest fatality.

Cheers!

I'm in Alaska, 99587. Can't be too bad - my post office is closed till tomorrow - but it can't be more than $20 bucks. I can send in the original box, with the foam case it came with to sweeten the deal. Do you Paypal?

Still have any for sale?
I sure do! In New-ish condition, used approximately 4-5 hours, absolutely no issues. . .
Where would you want it shipped and I can check postage. My zip is 99587.

Lemme know if you're interested, and have a good day.

cheers,

Luke

Looks like I was asking too much - How's $100.00 sound? . . .

Full disclosure: I've actually lost/destroyed 4 P4's now, which leaves me with 4 (currently) useless controllers. Only one is for P4Pro, the other 3 are for the 4 standard. The Mrs. is growing weary and I'm not positive I can replace my bird unless I display a little effort in salvaging some of the several thousand dollars I'm into my hobby for. . . Lemme know if you've got an offer or a suggestion for a home for these 'motes.

Thanks, fellas. I've found good advice and valuable insight on the forum. Glad I joined, even if it was initially as a hail mary to find my latest fatality.

Cheers!
Hi I’m interested in the controller for the 4 mine got wet and don’t work anymore how do we go about doing this

Phantom 4 controller for sale. Lighty used, immaculately cared for GL 300C for sale. Lost the bird and looking to recoup a little of my investment. Asking $100.00, plus any additional shipping.

Please note this is for the Phantom 4, NOT the Phantom 4 PRO.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'd be happy to include some photos upon request (riding in a car at the moment) if you'd like to see them.

Thanks for looking, and happy flying!
Can you please call me at 1-204-746-5652. I’m interested in your controller. I live in Canada but can get it mailed to the USA and I can pick it up as I live close to the border. Thank you. Darryl.

Can you please call me at 1-204-746-5652. I’m interested in your controller. Not great on the computer ?. I live in Manitoba Canada and can have it shipped to the USA I have a box there. Thanks. Darryl

Hi yes I am very interested in your controller you can call me at 778-246-7978 I will buy it from you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl