Phantom 4 build quality.

I received my P4 today and I'm generally happy with the build quality except for where the grey underbody meets the glossy white shell. See attached picture.

It's seems that a little more effort and care could have been taken to ensure a seamless joint. Do they all look like this ?

Thanks,

Chris.

Chris there's nothing wrong with it. I bought mine from them also.... When I got mine, I could see on the camera grey area, where the SD CARD went there was some scratches. Like they missed a few times putting the card in?

None the less, I kept it. I thought about sending it back, but didn't.

My P4 has flown perfectly and I've been super happy with it! After hearing some of the issues people have had I say, if it flies good and far. Keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How do you know you don't already have a refurb? It looks funny

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
If it is a Refurbished Phantom there is "-R" at the end of the Serial Number.

I have had a refurb P4 for several months without any problems so far. The grey/white seam looks similar to RemiHelis (without the marker pen).

Last edited:
I bought a refurbished phantom 4 from dji 3 months ago. Don't see any of those seam issues on it. The R on the serial number is the only way I could tell it wasn't brand new. I'm extremely happy with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic