Phantom 4 battery sale

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know of a store that still has batteries on sale? I think the were $111.00.
Thanks,
Terry

Reactions: Ross-ManFlyzIt
You can get P4 batteries for $124 here on Amazon. The price is usually a little lower than that, but some of the usual sellers are out of stock at the moment.

I'm a Best Buy customer, and they regularly put their P4 batteries on sale. If you continue to check before noon and later in the day, you may catch those sales on their site. They also do that with their drones, so you may catch a P4 right at $900.00 or so. Nothing wrong with on-line sites, especially DJI when they put them on sale, but I like to pick them up locally if possible.

Funny but I was also just wondering this morning when I'll be able to snag another black battery at $111.00. Going to wait for a BestBuy sale as well or one on amazon for a price match.

Went to BB this morn and picked up a sun shade (Polar Pro) and a micro SD card reader. :)

Reactions: jakobe75
You can get P4 batteries for $124 here on Amazon. The price is usually a little lower than that, but some of the usual sellers are out of stock at the moment.
Great. I, will get one. Thank you.

Last edited:
Buyer beware that particular merchant who sells on Amazon. Not great reviews on the batteries he sells.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just found batteries last week 105 a piece. A quick search and you'll find them at a great price

I actually have a connection with someone who is partnered with DJI and usually hooks me up with batteries for $90. At first I was a bit spectacle, but they are actually authentic and brand new, they work perfect with my phantom 4. I even contacted DJI to run the serial numbers and they told me they were authentic. Let me know if you ever need any.

bc2cb1fba92623336b6080f16464e46c.jpg

Last edited:
I actually have a connection with someone who is partnered with DJI and usually hooks me up with batteries for $90. At first I was a bit spectacle, but they are actually authentic and brand new, they work perfect with my phantom 4. I even contacted DJI to run the serial numbers and they told me they were authentic. Let me know if you ever need any.

bc2cb1fba92623336b6080f16464e46c.jpg

Hello,
I want one. How do I get it?
Thank you,
Terry

I just bought one on eBay for $109 by a DJI authorized dealer.

Reactions: MA drone guy
I just bought one on eBay for $109 by a DJI authorized dealer.
I don't know...should I order one from an eBay DJI authorized dealer for $109.00 and wait for it to arrive or go into a local Best Buy and it get it now for $167.99? I just don't know since that $2.00 off sale being such a major incentive.

I just got one off Ebay from a DJI dealer for $100 shipped. Checked with DJI to make sure it was certified and it was!! Just saying!

Reactions: ftttu
My battery has already shipped and will be here in 2 days.

Reactions: ftttu
I don't know which ebay seller you used. I got one from yitamotor and it was DOA. It is authentic, so they told me to go thru warranty with DJI. I'm in the process of that, but a little frustrating not to have the battery very quickly. I'll live though!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1