Phantom 4 advanced camera flex cable replacement

Reaction score
First time poster - thanks for letting me join your forum. Unfortunately I crashed my 3 day old P4 Adv drone. The yaw arm on the gimble was broken and the camera flex cable was severed. I found and ordered the replacement parts on Amazon. I received the parts today and the arm is correct but the cable is not. They sent me the flat cable part # 36 which is not correct. My cable has a different connector on the camera end and does not have the small piece that jets out near the yaw motor. I found a part number of 0BCDE3T00201AT but cannot find this cable anywhere. I just finished a on-line discussion with DJI and they were not helpful at all. The guy told me to check cable stores because they only sell Part #36. Have anyone come across a different cable assembly and can provide a replacement model #? I'm thinking they must have switched manufactures for the gimble assembly or did some sort of up date to it. Any help would be great! I've inserted a few pictures of the differences between my cable and the Part #36 one

Update: I thought I reassemble the drone with the new arm so I wouldn't forget where all of the pieces go and discovered the replacement yaw arm will not fit either. The cover for the axis motor is longer and will not bolt up. So I need to find the correct arm also.

Well since I have not found anyone that has any information (or willing to share it) I decided to send my drone to DJI for repair. Thanks and I update if I find anything out......

First time poster - thanks for letting me join your forum. Unfortunately I crashed my 3 day old P4 Adv drone. The yaw arm on the gimble was broken and the camera flex cable was severed. I found and ordered the replacement parts on Amazon. I received the parts today and the arm is correct but the cable is not. They sent me the flat cable part # 36 which is not correct. My cable has a different connector on the camera end and does not have the small piece that jets out near the yaw motor. I found a part number of 0BCDE3T00201AT but cannot find this cable anywhere. I just finished a on-line discussion with DJI and they were not helpful at all. The guy told me to check cable stores because they only sell Part #36. Have anyone come across a different cable assembly and can provide a replacement model #? I'm thinking they must have switched manufactures for the gimble assembly or did some sort of up date to it. Any help would be great! I've inserted a few pictures of the differences between my cable and the Part #36 one

you are not alone man . im in the same spot as you . couldn't find the cable anywhere
let me know if you found it if so please send me a link

I could not find any parts for the new gimble and ended up sending the bird back to DJI for repair. It cost $178 and took about 2 weeks to get it back but it now is good as new and back in the air.

I'm the original poster and no I still have not found a replacement cable. I did find out however the gimble was revised in April of 2017 so if your bird was manufactured after that date you will have this updated cable and the yaw arm is different too.

I'm the original poster and no I still have not found a replacement cable. I did find out however the gimble was revised in April of 2017 so if your bird was manufactured after that date you will have this updated cable and the yaw arm is different too.
I have exact same prob, i did find one i think just waiting to receive but im confident, ur post was some time ago let know if still after flex cable for P4 Adv.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1