Phantom 4 adv sudden crash

Reaction score
Hey guys, my aircraft crashed suddenly from like 20 m height, it was in an open space no trees and nothing at all around it, was flying smoothly suddenly heard a voice like a high rpm than it started rolling on itself and crashed, the gimbal crashed and the legs are broke.the propellers were correctly attached and no damage happened to any of it. And when i tried to disconnect the propellers there was on motor overheated, all the theee others were cold.
It was a phantom 4 advanced, and i think I’m a little bit unlucky with it from the beginning, first i had a defected battery , the dealer changed it, than i started getting msgs that didn’t allow me to fly it, so each time i sent it to the dealer and he always said to me i flushed the firmware, and now it’s flying normaly lol.
And now this, so i sent it back to the dealer because i buyed it from 2 months ago,
And we opened a case to Dji in order to replace it .
He checked my flight data and got all the logs from the aircraft.
From what u know, does DJI replace aircrafts? And in how much time do they reply back?
And someone refered me to your forums saying that u can help me by looking into my data.
Thank u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.