Phantom 3S Remote question

Reaction score
Greets:

I Just lost my P3S and want to sell the remote. I had previously patched with Magic Power Mod and Just finished reverting back to stock through the App. ;but now, I have no idea if this “unpatch” has left me a bricked remote. I dont have a P3S to test with and every time I try to hit IWINFO I get Socket Error #10061. Is this a normal behavior after an unpatch procedure or did I just bricked my remote?? Pls help!!

Unless you know the demise of your P3, there still is a chance that you can find it, if you post your flight information on this forum. There are many people here willing to help.

Yes, can you post some of the details about the loss? Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to track it down thru the last known GPS coordinates.

Hi!

Phantom is at the bottom of the sea, but still, I appreciate your interest to help.

I need to find a way to get some $ out of the remaining parts. Would hate having to return someone’s money because of a non working remote. Is anyone experienced with the Magic Power app?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga