Phantom 3 tutorial, control stick adjustment

Reaction score
Although this will appear to be pretty obvious to many experienced pilots, the Phantom 3 will introduce tens of thousands of new pilots to the hobby and this short 2 minute tutorial will certainly help them achieve smoother control and better quality videos, for free!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Although this will appear to be pretty obvious to many experienced pilots, the Phantom 3 will introduce tens of thousands of new pilots to the hobby and this short 2 minute tutorial will certainly help them achieve smoother control and better quality videos, for free!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry to be a bit pedantic here but in the title of the video it says DJI inspire 3, good tutorial video.

wow, I never knew you could do that, even on my Phantom 2 transmitter! Just tried it and it works a treat.

Great tip! :)

I have been flying for a year now and never knew that, i must have watched hundreds of videos on this and that over time but never come across this handy little tip myself. Big thanks peteperrim. The really worrying thing is i have been racing cars for about 20 years and i have just checked the main spektrum controller i have been using week in week out at races for about 3 years and, face palm moment that does the same. I will be trying it next time a fly for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic