phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
how do I know when I should update my firmware on my phantom 3 standard. On my phone I have not seen anything come up in regards to update the latest firmware. is it just once in a while it shows up. or do I just wait until I see it on my phone, I just want to be safe, I have not had to update for a long time just wondering. thanks for any feed back,

The GO app should prompt you if there are any updates available and you can choose to update or not.

Chris

how do I know when I should update my firmware on my phantom 3 standard. On my phone I have not seen anything come up in regards to update the latest firmware. is it just once in a while it shows up. or do I just wait until I see it on my phone, I just want to be safe, I have not had to update for a long time just wondering. thanks for any feed back,
The last update was back in June 2017; version 1.09.02. Unlikely DJI will push anything out in the foreseeable future.

You can check what version you're running in the app.

The last update was back in June 2017; version 1.09.02. Unlikely DJI will push anything out in the foreseeable future.
Except for updates to the fly safe database. I have had a number of those recently.

Chris

All P4 and earlier Phantoms, except P4P v2, are no longer supported by DJI. No more firmware updates.
Anyways, best advice is Don't Update unless emergency

Reactions: biggles2b and JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic