Phantom 3 standard for sale.

Reaction score
P3 standard 1 extra battery. 325.00. Used little no crashes.

Last edited:
I'm in Pennsylvania.

Attachments

• 20161107_162343.jpg
    20161107_162343.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 379
Do u have original box, instructions, what size SR card in camera? Where's the controller?
Would you take $200?

Bought brand new at best buy for 500..total bill was Like749, after extra battery and sd card. Yeah I have the receipt.

What difference does it make what he paid?
Then insult the seller with a ridiculous offer.
A lot of red flags with buyers like that
This is a good deal.
Too bad I already have a P3S
Good luck!

Last edited:
OK, ok didn't mean any harm. very new at this hobby and not sure what I need and if I buy this unit what else I will have to purchase. Most ads I've seen post a list of what is included such as P3 Std unit, controller, extra battery, battery charger, SD card, extra blades, gimbal guard, landing gear stabilizer, etc.
So when I see P3 Std, extra battery, used little....I made an offer!! got to start somewhere! The fact is I know nothing about these, so maybe I need some education and a trip to Best Buy :)
Walmart Thanksgiving evening sale $369
So gentlemen, instead of bashing me, how 'bout some support on what I need with this unit "microraptor" is selling.

It comes with everything, props, remote, battery charger, USB cable to charge remote. Everything you would get at Walmart out of the box. Plus extra battery and awesome sd card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic