Phantom 3 Standard Blurry Images (Fixed)

Reaction score
Hello guys
I have a phantom 3 standard blurry images. It all start when i sent it to repair the gimbal not moving after the gimbal was fixed the images are now blurry, i’ve also do reset the camera but the problem still persist.
EFA94FB3-DA56-48A7-B9D2-96A9BF4F20FC.jpeg
5844AE5F-1749-487B-8538-2730DE326A6C.jpeg

Big difference alright,,who did the repair, shop or yourself,,if shop did it,ask them to fix it again,,,if you doing repairs its possible there ribbon cable issue I'm thinking,does anything get hot or normal,check they inserted nice and firm,,bit hard from guessing but what got changed ?

Big difference alright,,who did the repair, shop or yourself,,if shop did it,ask them to fix it again,,,if you doing repairs its possible there ribbon cable issue I'm thinking,does anything get hot or normal,check they inserted nice and firm,,bit hard from guessing but what got changed ?

Hi thanks for the reply
It is repaired from the shop

after the gimbal was fixed the images are now blurry, i’ve also do reset the camera but the problem still persist.
There are a number of things that can cause images to be blurred.
And one of the most obvious ones is movement.
Before you make an assessment from comparing your before and after pictures, you need to know the shutter speed and ISO settings for each shot to be sure you are comparing apples with apples.

Hi thanks for the reply
It is repaired from the shop
I would contact them so they know and dont try saying it's not there fault,is your live view nice and clear or blurry like images

I believe this is the first time that I've read that anyone has turned the lens to focus a P3s.
The OP wrote about this on another thread too. The video I linked to in my reply shows you how to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers