Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
Hello Folks.
Can anyone tell me that I'm correct in thinking the camera should never touch the ground on a level surface.
Thing is I had a new ribbon fitted recently and now the camera limp position has changed for the worse.
When not powered up it leans as far as it can go to the right and also touches the table.
This can't be right surely,do you think the the new ribbon is the cause ?, i also had a new yaw arm fitted.
Will upload some photos please let me know your thoughts as it's driving me nuts.
Thanks people.
IMG_20180903_100021[1].jpg
IMG_20180903_174145[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180903_100059[1].jpg
    IMG_20180903_100059[1].jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 331
Correct, it should not touch.
Did you also have the landing gear changed? Asking because I don't see all of the black cushions on the bottom.

Correct, it should not touch.
Did you also have the landing gear changed? Asking because I don't see all of the black cushions on the bottom.
Hi there, yes I did have the landing gear changed, it seems very different like limp to the Max and so close to the ground since having the work done. Do you think the ribbon cable is making it turn down lower. Are all the phantom 3 legs the same size. Cheers

Hi there, yes I did have the landing gear changed, Do you think the ribbon cable is making it turn down lower.
As I noted, I don't see the black cushions on the bottom of the landing gear. Are they there, or is the landing gear sitting directly on the table not propped up a bit by black cushions (pads)?

dji-phantom-3-landing-gear-pads_1024x1024.png

As I noted, I don't see the black cushions on the bottom of the landing gear. Are they there, or is the landing gear sitting directly on the table not propped up a bit by black cushions (pads)?

View attachment 103127
Hello Oso, i just tried it added a bit of height and the camera can still hit the table, something ain't right with it like i said new ribbon cable/ new legs / and new yaw arm fitted. Any ideas that won't result in wasted money. Finding it difficult to get the person that did the work to agree there is a problem ! Thanks again

Hello Oso, i just tried it added a bit of height and the camera can still hit the table, something ain't right with it like i said new ribbon cable/ new legs / and new yaw arm fitted. Any ideas that won't result in wasted money. Finding it difficult to get the person that did the work to agree there is a problem ! Thanks again
Sorry sir. I dont know how else to say that the landing gear pads are missing.

Thank you for the idea, i have tried them in the past but found them to be a bit soft and bendy.
I did have some good 3d printed ones before i had a crash maybe i best get some more, need to get back flying= therapy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures