Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
What is the difference between a Phantom 3 SE and a Phantom 3 4K ?
I had downloaded some VR apps but can't connect to my phantom SE

They have the same aircraft body with the VPS. The only difference is on the controller... The 4K version have a better looking controller. Similar to the advanced version.

Reactions: Firestar
Sorry but there is very little relationship to these ACs and the P3A.

I would look at the dji site and review the differences between the SE and the 4K. The SE, which just became available outside China a couple months, is the most high tech wifi AC that DJI has released to date. But it's still not on par with the P3A which was released two and a half years ago.

Sorry but there is very little relationship to these ACs and the P3A.

I would look at the dji site and review the differences between the SE and the 4K. The SE, which just became available outside China a couple months, is the most high tech wifi AC that DJI has released to date. But it's still not on par with the P3A which was released two and a half years ago.

The controller like I said before is the only thing similar between the 4K version and the Advanced. The 4K and the SE, have the same body style with the VIsion Position System on the back bottom of the aircraft. The advanced and professional Phantom 3 also share same similar design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna