Phantom 3 Pro Wind Test

Reaction score
Was able to have a great stable flying experience while flying in variables winds. Some fairly strong gust had no effect on predictability of the craft.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I flew earlier today in the most wind I've ever flown in. I did notice that it would not fly a straight line with a perpendicular wind. I had to push up and to the left on the right stick to try and hold a straight line.

I flew earlier today in the most wind I've ever flown in. I did notice that it would not fly a straight line with a perpendicular wind. I had to push up and to the left on the right stick to try and hold a straight line.
Wow, very windy and help up pretty fine.

Was able to have a great stable flying experience while flying in variables winds. Some fairly strong gust had no effect on predictability of the craft.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:)
I know exactly where this was shot.

Welcome to the forum neighbor!

Windy but do you have numbers? Would love to have the exact wind speed...
A bit gusty, but that is a huge flag.
image.jpg

Reactions: IflyinWY
Wow, how fast do you estimate wind speed ? You did one hell of a job driving

If we couldn't fly in wind, we'd never get to fly here in Oklahoma!! Our winds are fairly light at 20mph lol!!

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3

That looked like a nice 20 to me. :)

Bird seemed to handle it quite well.

Snerd, I know where your coming from. I shoot competition rifles. 6 ppc, if you are good, wind is your friend. I love the wind

Reactions: snerd
Please work with me, I am new to this,
stink ???? I'm guessing you mean get on the same subject, not another ????

Out here in Wyoming we get the smell of the oil wells, I'm thinking that happens in OK too. We welcome the winds to help bring in some fresh air.

I was flying the other day in 20 to 26 and it was a kick. The bird was never level or able to go in a straight line, without help.

I'm guessing, I will just get knowledge off this forum only. I will not reply, don't want to p any one off. As far as dji, I will not buy anything else, people have tried to sway me many times. I have called them 3 times, answered with in 1 minute. Emailed 4 times, responded within 24 hours . Lucky me, no, proof, that is why DJI is number 1. All I hear is ABC is going to get this or that, I want to say DJI has that already. And I am not afiliatated with DJI in anyway. I have studied drones for 4 months now.

I'm guessing, I will just get knowledge off this forum only. I will not reply, don't want to p any one off. As far as dji, I will not buy anything else, people have tried to sway me many times. I have called them 3 times, answered with in 1 minute. Emailed 4 times, responded within 24 hours . Lucky me, no, proof, that is why DJI is number 1. All I hear is ABC is going to get this or that, I want to say DJI has that already. And I am not afiliatated with DJI in anyway. I have studied drones for 4 months now.

Off topic is a great place to goof off here, but ya gotta keep it clean. Knowledge abounds here. Enjoy the ride steve, it can be a blast.
You will never see DJI post here, if that's what you were thinking.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic