Phantom 3 Pro - Two batteries, like new controller, very good condition drone body, carrying case Please read

Reaction score
I bought this sight unseen knowing there was an issue with it but the price I paid made it well worth it as I was going to fix it. Turns out the old ESC warning error pops up when trying to take off. I have recalibrated the IMU, the compass, and reinstalled firmware and unfortunately that is where my abilities end. Aside from that its in great shape, comes with a nice molded box, all the screws and extra gimble mounts. The camera works perfectly and can be controlled from the remote. I just want to get back what I paid which is $250 and I will split shipping. I think this is a fair deal, if not please let me know as I have been out of the game for a bit.

Hi,

Any more details on the exact nature of the issue? I have repaired a few DJI products, and have no issue doing so,
  • What is the EXACT Error message you get?
  • You said the camera works perfectly. Have you manually moved the drone in all 3 axes to make sure the gimbal is functioning properly as well?
  • Is it a total of 2 batteries and how many charge cycles are on each?
If the ESC itself is bad, that means replacing the entire main controller board since on the P3 it is all integrated. That part alone (supposing nothing else is wrong) costs between $150 and $175. So the other details are important to try and figure out exactly what is problematic.

Hello,

I attached a screen shot of the error, it says "ESC status error. Turn off aircraft and restart. Contact DJI Support if this continues". When i move the drone manually the gimball does what it is supposed to and remains facing forward. There are two batteries, one is new and has only been charged twice, the other one has 35 charges on it.

Hello,

I attached a screen shot of the error, it says "ESC status error. Turn off aircraft and restart. Contact DJI Support if this continues". When i move the drone manually the gimball does what it is supposed to and remains facing forward. There are two batteries, one is new and has only been charged twice, the other one has 35 charges on it.
No picture was attached to message.

There you go if you still cant see it let me know
Yes I see it now. If it persists after all the calibrations and updates you have done, then I am thinking the board needs to be replaced. I'm assuming the motors will not start up, correct?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic